1) Heroin is an opiate street drug that can be snorted or smoked in powder form, or injected in liquid form
2) It is estimated that one-fourth of the people who try heroin become have or will become addicted to the drug
3) It is estimated that over 3 million U.S. residents ages Buy white heroin powder online 12 and older have used heroin at some point in their lifetime. Surveys also report that 76,000 people ages 12 to 17 have used heroin.
4) Nearly two percent of high school seniors report having used heroin at some point in their lifetime, compared to six percent of high school seniors who reported using cocaine at least once in their lifetime.
5) Heroin goes by a variety of nicknames on the street, including: Big H, Boy, Capital H, China White, Chiva, Dead on Arrival, Diesel, Dope, Eight, Good H, H, Hell Dust, Horse, Junk, Mexican Horse, Mud, Poppy, Smack, Thunder, Train, and White Junk, to name a few.
6) Heroin color and consistency varies depending on what part of the United States you live in. In the eastern U.S., it's sold as a white or off-white powder. In the western U.S., it is available in a solid black substance, which is where it got the widely-used nickname "Black Tar." You can also find brown powered heroin in the western United States.
7) The reason for the color variation in heroin is based on where it's from and its purity. The powdery white heroin is usually from China or Japan although it can also come from Colombia. It is considered the most pure form of the drug. Mexican heroin, which is black or dark brown, is less pure, easier to come by, is cheaper, and varies depending on the additives. It is said that black tar heroin is actually easier to inject intravenously compared to pure, powdery white heroin.
8) Heroin is actually used to treat certain severe medical conditions in the United Kingdom, including acute physical pain from severe physical trauma or surgery, terminal illnesses, and late stage cancers. It is administered under the chemical name diamorphine.
9) Withdrawal from heroin begins anywhere from 6 to 24 hours after a person ceases use of the drug. Withdrawal feelings can be very severe and include chills, fever, diarrhea, severe cramps, stomach pain, cold sweats, muscle and bone aches, sleep difficulty, skin sensitivity, and more. Often times it's necessary to seek medical treatment to monitor these debilitating Buy white heroin powder onlinewithdrawal symptoms.
10) Heroin creates a histamine release which means users report intense itching feelings, which are unique to this particular drug.